What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Query on Fish Drying Techniques

Started by , Mar 18 2008 07:58 PM
5 Replies
Dear Sirs,

I am happy to inform you that I have been commissioned recently by the MPEDA (Marine Products Export Development Authority), an important arm of the Government of India, set up for the development of the fisheries sector in the country, to conduct a study for upgradation of dried marine fish processing in the coastal states of IndiaI. As part of the study, I am required to prepare a detailed plan for upgradation of fish drying to improve the standards of dry fish processing and packaging by introducing new technology.

In this regard, may I seek the help of your good offices in getting information on the latest trends in dry fish processing, packaging etc., as may be prevalent in your member countries and elsewhere?

I may add here that whatever informative feed that is thus made available to me will be gratefully acknowledged and will be cherished.

I look forward to your support now.

Thanking you,
R.Balakrishnan.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Salmonella Query BRC Internal Auditing Query Supplier Approval Program query Query regarding Backup to FS Director Query Production Zones for BRC 9
[Ad]

Dear Sirs,

I am happy to inform you that I have been commissioned recently by the MPEDA (Marine Products Export Development Authority), an important arm of the Government of India, set up for the development of the fisheries sector in the country, to conduct a study for upgradation of dried marine fish processing in the coastal states of India. As part of the study, I am required to prepare a detailed plan for upgradation of fish drying to improve the standards of dry fish processing and packaging by introducing new technology.

In this regard, may I seek the help of your good offices in getting information on the latest trends in dry fish processing, packaging etc., as may be prevalent in your member countries and elsewhere?

I may add here that whatever informative feed that is thus made available to me will be gratefully acknowledged and will be cherished.

I look forward to your support now.

Thanking you,
R.Balakrishnan.

Can anybody help Balakrishnan?
Hi Bala,
Why don't you share with us with whatever you already have including your thoughts and we can then walk through with you to help you out. Otherwise, its impossible for us to help you "upgrade". This is an interesting subject.

Regards
Suzuki
Thanks so much SaRaRa, even if the original poster is off somewhere else I'm sure the links will prove useful to many other surfers in the future.

Regards,
Simon
My pleasure :)

Cheers!

Similar Discussion Topics
Salmonella Query BRC Internal Auditing Query Supplier Approval Program query Query regarding Backup to FS Director Query Production Zones for BRC 9 HACCP Brewing CCP Query SQF 9. Module 11. Risk Analysis Query Adulteration RASFF query Query regarding Safe Food for Canadians (SFCR) Licence One Product/ Other Product Provincially Inspected Gluten Free bakery, query section 8