What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Best Uk Fuel Supplier

Started by , Jan 24 2005 01:52 PM
6 Replies
I'm with British Gas for both gas and electric (get dual fuel discount) and I pay by monthly direct debit which gives me another discount - still I've thought for a while it's still a bit high. Someone told me to try uswitch for a price comparison so I did. Apparently I can save around £100 a year with either:

- SWEB Energy online
- Seeboard energy online
- London energy online

With the above you manage everything online, which isn't a problem. I'm more concerned whether they are reliable etc. Anyone got any good / bad experience?

Thanks,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements High risk supplier approval Approving farm supplier for dried ginseng root New Supplier and NFP Changes Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe
[Ad]
Someone asked me about my gas and electricity suppliers, and recomended a web site

Kelkoo

On here you type in your details, how you usually pay, average bill, etc, and it gives you a list of the cheapest suppliers for your post code and their reliability.

I used it, changed, and pay cheaper.

V.good website for buying Books, CDs and DVDs as well.

Nadine
Hi Nadine, I have tried Kelkoo and Pricerunner for price comparisons on other stuff and they are very good. Did you change your fuel supplier to one of the ones I listed or to another - and are they any good? I want to save as much money as possible but I also need hot water.

Regards,
Simon
Simon,

I'm with Powergen and I find them fine, but I'm not sure they are the cheapest.

Remember that its really only the bill that changes and if you are prone to power cuts you still will be.

If you have a power cut or gas leak you contact the people who maintain the supply not the company which bills you.

Why not try the Which? magazine at the library? They may have done a comparison.

Remember that its really only the bill that changes and if you are prone to power cuts you still will be.  If you have a power cut or gas leak you contact the people who maintain the supply not the company which bills you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't know that, I suppose it makes sense.

Why not try the Which? magazine at the library? They may have done a comparison.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will thanks for that Yorky.

Regards,
Simon
I changed to Scottish power and had no problems.

When I have been out shopping and get caught by a sales person, as soon as I say I'm with Scottish power, around my area they tend to turn around and say "Doesn't matter then" and walk off!!
Either you've got severe halitosis or its good sign.

To be honest I have been looking at Scottish Power, I think they can save me about £70 a year. That's it can't be bothered looking anymore I'm going to take your tip Nadine.

Thanks for your help.

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements High risk supplier approval Approving farm supplier for dried ginseng root New Supplier and NFP Changes Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Supplier Controls Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Supplier Approval Program- Storage/Pick and Pack on behalf customers (suppliers) Supplier Facility Visits