What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Ridiculous Audit Non Conformances

Started by , Oct 18 2004 09:50 PM
2 Replies
As I spend allot of time on BRC / EFSIS consultancy, I do have the opportunity to face different auditors from different companies and speak to other consultants - how about sharing some of the obscure non conformances, you've had? (can be a bit of fun seeing who can report the most stupid non conformances! (Another prize Simon?) - no names of certification companies of course but the standard may help)

Unfortunately my more ridiculous ones were told in confidence (and they were over the top) so can't be repeated.

On a serious note it could help others, faced with a similar audit.

Any takers?

Regards

Ken
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ridiculous cost of Vitamin D testing - is it common? Ridiculous Supplier questionnaire The most ridiculous non conformance...?
[Ad]
I'll get the ball rolling.

Going back a few years when retailer audits were common place.

N/C:

Grass > 12mm in length, recommendation; establish critical limits for grass length to reduce pest harbourage.

Another prize Simon?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Absolutely not - I don't want to completely derail what could be a good thread. As you know my competitions are not very successful…

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Ridiculous cost of Vitamin D testing - is it common? Ridiculous Supplier questionnaire The most ridiculous non conformance...?