What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Boy, 13, fires AK-47 in school

Started by , Oct 11 2006 04:52 AM
1 Reply
I was reading a local newspaper and this caught my attention, esp. since I've just read "We need to talk about Kevin"

This is not the first time I've seen reports like this happened, but it's been increasing, ya? I mean, what's wrong children nowadays? Too much homework and emotional stress?

I guess things were alot simpler in the past. Which brings me to this question. Is improving the way of live thru science a good thing? Or will it end up with more bloodshed or something to that extend?

It's a double-edged sword that cannot be controlled by anyone... Too heavy a topic for general discussion?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Implementation of HACCP in the school canteen School Safe - What does this mean? HACCP Plan – School Food Service Program Teacher 'Fed Up' with School Lunch Blogs HACCP Plan for a School Canteen
[Ad]

I was reading a local newspaper and this caught my attention, esp. since I've just read "We need to talk about Kevin"

This is not the first time I've seen reports like this happened, but it's been increasing, ya? I mean, what's wrong children nowadays? Too much homework and emotional stress?

I guess things were alot simpler in the past. Which brings me to this question. Is improving the way of live thru science a good thing? Or will it end up with more bloodshed or something to that extend?

It's a double-edged sword that cannot be controlled by anyone... Too heavy a topic for general discussion?

Hello Hongyun, I've not read the Kevin book, but Anti Social Behaviour of "the youth" is constantly on the agenda in the UK. We have a new breed here called 'hoodies' who believe it or not wear hoods, which apparently is frightening to the 'not so youthfull'. Peronally I would bring back smacking (parents, neighbours, police, school teachers), birching criminals, hell I'd probably chop the testicles off Paedophiles (spelling??) whilst I were at it. And of course I would bring back hanging. Liberalism sucks IMHO, but maybe I'm just getting old?

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Implementation of HACCP in the school canteen School Safe - What does this mean? HACCP Plan – School Food Service Program Teacher 'Fed Up' with School Lunch Blogs HACCP Plan for a School Canteen Food safety lessons for middle school students