What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Establishing BRCGS Agents&Brokers System from the beginning

Started by , Today, 08:28 AM
0 Reply

Hi Everyone,

This is my first message in this platform :)

I am a food engineer with a background of food safety and quality systems. I managed FSSC22000 and BRCGS systems in manufacturing facilities. Now I have started my own business as a broker and want to get a BRCGS Agents and Brokers certificate -on my own-. As far as I am concerned, It is not the same to set up a system in a production facility and broker company.  I am planning to buy "IFSQN BRCGS Product Safety Management System" 

https://www.ifsqn.co...agement-system 

I am wondering if there is anyone who used this product to set up the system as an agent or broker? I have a limited budget and I have to decide between working with a consultant and buying this product. 

Can I get advice from the users of this product?

Thanks in advance 

Luya

Topics you might be interested in
Establishing BRCGS Agents&Brokers System from the beginning Establishing BRCGS Agents&Brokers System from the beginning Establishing BRCGS Agents&Brokers System from the beginning Establishing Limits for Compressed Air Testing Establishing Critical Limits CCP for Potstickers
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Establishing BRCGS Agents&Brokers System from the beginning Establishing BRCGS Agents&Brokers System from the beginning Establishing BRCGS Agents&Brokers System from the beginning Establishing Limits for Compressed Air Testing Establishing Critical Limits CCP for Potstickers Establishing Microbiological Limits for Baking Mixes Establishing limit of detection for vinegar products Establishing a Food Defense Plan Establishing the Quality Management System for a Hospitality company Need help on establishing an EMP for Pet Food Manufacturing