What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Finished product Labeling- Facility address

Started by , Oct 16 2024 05:40 PM
4 Replies

We recently moved to a different facility but still have a big inventory on labels. Would it be okay with FDA and SQF to deplete our current inventory before revising the label to state the new current address? 

Or should we be proactive and print a label with our current address and just label it over the old address? 

Thank you in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Finished Product Description in specifications Leak over finished product APC limit in HPP finished juice & Spore specification in finished HPP juice Carrier Sent Finished Good Foodstuff on Trailer with 6.1 Poisons Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods
[Ad]
SQF - 2.3.2.7 Finished product labels shall be accurate, comply with the relevant legislation, and be approved by qualified company personnel.

Is there valid contact information on the label such as phone number? 

Yes, the phone number is correct. It would be just the address. 

I suspect the answer is no, but the only opinion that matters is the regulator (or certifying body).  Label approval is a lot softer for FDA, but this is the sort of thing I'd want in writing before I did it. 

Need to print new labels.

Similar Discussion Topics
Finished Product Description in specifications Leak over finished product APC limit in HPP finished juice & Spore specification in finished HPP juice Carrier Sent Finished Good Foodstuff on Trailer with 6.1 Poisons Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Tracing Finished Goods BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability IFS 4.4.5 - determining the impact of services on finished products Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good