What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Magnetic frames on production walls

Started by , Yesterday, 02:37 PM
3 Replies

Hi I am loving this site and the knowledge so thank you. We are going for our full BRC audit and I have just put up a few A4 magnetic frames in our production area with the 5 Lean workplace and the 8 wastes of lean manufacturing.

I have read about testing the magnetic strengths but this are used purely used as visual aids.

These are on Kingspan walls away from any machinery, could someone recommend or help with a template or procedure please.

We have a policy in place for metal detection and only use MD pens and clipboards on site.

Thank you.

SK :) 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Magnetic separator for ferrous metal contamination deviations as ccp Does anyone have a CCP deviation record for a magnetic separator? Metal Detection with magnetic seal Magnetic Trap Critical Limit Electro magnetic charge in Cocoa powder itself- increased False reject
[Ad]

A laminated sign stuck to the wall with a sheet magnet?  I wouldn't expect any issues. 

You might want to mention a check of signage, in general, for your operational inspections.  

1 Thank

A laminated sign stuck to the wall with a sheet magnet?  I wouldn't expect any issues. 

You might want to mention a check of signage, in general, for your operational inspections.  

I might go so far as to Date the document, so auditors know it isn't ancient.

1 Like

Thank you really appreciate the quick responses, much appreciated.

Similar Discussion Topics
Magnetic separator for ferrous metal contamination deviations as ccp Does anyone have a CCP deviation record for a magnetic separator? Metal Detection with magnetic seal Magnetic Trap Critical Limit Electro magnetic charge in Cocoa powder itself- increased False reject