What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Find root cause for nonconfomity after audit BRCGS

Started by , Sep 24 2024 09:53 AM
5 Replies

Hello everybody. Im a newbie in BRCGS standard, we just been audited and has some NC, and we stuck in find out root cause analysis, if has any idea, please give me some advice. Many thanks.

1. Missing lid washing step in the flow diagram

2. Not clearly identify potential physic hardzard at lid washing

3. Label of chlorine is from trader, not mentioned to original manufacture. (we has fully doccument cofomity from manufacture)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can a U.S. dietary supplement manufacturer find a representative in Canada for NPN registration, and is it actually required? What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally? Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased? Where to find resources for detailed Food Fraud vulnerability assessment
[Ad]

are you a packaging company? 

1 Thank

;) 

Can you please share more details.. BRC food safety/ packaging ? and what food category / packaging 

1 Thank

;)

Can you please share more details.. BRC food safety/ packaging ? and what food category / packaging 

We produce canned marine fish

are you a packaging company? 

We produce canned marine fish

what kind of lid ? - equipment / packaging ?

Similar Discussion Topics
How can a U.S. dietary supplement manufacturer find a representative in Canada for NPN registration, and is it actually required? What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally? Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased? Where to find resources for detailed Food Fraud vulnerability assessment Where to find resources for detailed Food Fraud vulnerability assessment Where to find resources for detailed Food Fraud vulnerability assessment Where can I find a good template for a contract agreement for a co-manufacturer? How to find out ingredients in a spice Being asked to "find the grey areas" by the CEO. Advice much appreciated.