What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Templates for Employee Health and Hygiene Verification?

Started by , Sep 23 2024 09:45 PM
3 Replies

Good Afternoon,

Any template that someone can share as a sample for verification of health and  hygiene control ..?

Federal regulation require that companies implement measures to control and prevent infectious diseases ..looking in a template so the supervisor can make a simple verification in the employees ..

thanks in advance for your help,,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Creating a Recall Policy Document: Templates Needed KPI Tracking for Audit Performance: Seeking Templates Mock Crisis Management: Suggestions and Templates Needed ISO 22000:2018 Templates Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates
[Ad]

We have wording in our new hire paperwork that explains the symptoms that may indicate a hazardous condition to staff or food products. We note that if they have any of these symptoms to stay home. (vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat with fever, infections on arms hands or face, etc)

If there is a question, we may ask someone to get a Dr.'s note to ensure that they are able to work.

We do not have leads or supervisors checking things off of a list.

1 Like

I agree with Setanta. We also have our sick policy in our GMP policy and visitor policy. 

I have it on our monthly audit too. If you wanted too - put it under the SOP daily checks that QC does. 

Hygiene control - employees washing their hands. Something that should be monitored daily. This I have QC checking and writing down twice daily. (Done more than that). 

1 Like

Thank you everyone  for your support , i will work in a procedure , already mentioned something during our Gump's audits but  i did not have a procedure o any policy. Thank you again..

Similar Discussion Topics
Creating a Recall Policy Document: Templates Needed KPI Tracking for Audit Performance: Seeking Templates Mock Crisis Management: Suggestions and Templates Needed ISO 22000:2018 Templates Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates FSSC 22000 v5.1 templates FSSC 22000 Validation and Verification Procedure Templates and Forms Master Batch Records Templates SQF Policies and Templates Training Templates for employees