What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Where to Find the Current HACCP Standard?

Started by , Sep 20 2024 12:32 AM
1 Reply

Hi all 

I'm querying what is the current HACCP standard and where is it possible to download a copy. 

Cheers

Sarah 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is IFSQN HACCP Training Accredited by the International HACCP Alliance? CCP in HACCP Process Microbiological Testing and HACCP for Ice Pops Does the BRCGS standard require metal detection test packs to be locked up when not in use? How can a U.S. dietary supplement manufacturer find a representative in Canada for NPN registration, and is it actually required?
[Ad]

Hi Sarah,

CODEX CXC 1-1969 General Principles of Food Hygiene 2022 Revision

It contains guidance for Good Hygiene Practices and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System and Guidelines for its Application including:

16. Introduction to HACCP

18. General Guidelines for the Application of the HACCP System

19. Application

This 2022 version includes an example of a decision tree which was omitted in the 2020 version.

FAO/WHO published a sexy version as well, I’ve attached a copy. I would have thought that the money would have been better spent on vaccination in 3rd world countries but what do I know.

General Principles of Food Hygiene 2023cc6125en.pdf   516.61KB   18 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

2 Likes1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Is IFSQN HACCP Training Accredited by the International HACCP Alliance? CCP in HACCP Process Microbiological Testing and HACCP for Ice Pops Does the BRCGS standard require metal detection test packs to be locked up when not in use? How can a U.S. dietary supplement manufacturer find a representative in Canada for NPN registration, and is it actually required? Seafood HACCP Plans Cadmium standard for Milkfish products composed of different ingredients How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance Standard Plate Counts in RTE Foods