What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supplier SQF Requirements?

Started by , Sep 13 2024 11:01 PM
1 Reply

Hi! 

For Costco they provide a Food Safety & Quality Audit Expectations manual that breaks down approved auditing companies, scopes, scores, and notes. I can't seem to find the same for Walmart or Kroger if anyone can assist I'd be grateful! This is my first time doing SQF and we just signed on with Target, Walmart, and Kroger and I want to make sure I do things right. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Costco FSVP requirement - Supplier Approval What steps should be taken when a supplier refuses to complete SCARs and provide disposal guidance? Supplier Audit for Gummy Manufacturer High risk supplier approval Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements
[Ad]

I am not sure about Kroger. But Walmart does but you may have to wait a little while due to the ownership change over.

Similar Discussion Topics
Costco FSVP requirement - Supplier Approval What steps should be taken when a supplier refuses to complete SCARs and provide disposal guidance? Supplier Audit for Gummy Manufacturer High risk supplier approval Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Approving farm supplier for dried ginseng root New Supplier and NFP Changes Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Supplier Controls