What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Country Of Origin Labeling Question Nuts & Trail Mixes

Started by , Sep 12 2024 08:24 PM
0 Reply

I've been doing a lot of research into this and just want to make sure i am understanding this correctly.

According to a few websites I have been reading on any item that requires COO Labeling if they have a chemical or physical process change they no longer have to be COO labeled.

For example: 

Raw Peanuts have to use COOL

Roasted peanuts do not since there was a process changes.

I have also read that if your mixing items together you don't have to use COO Labeling since you are creating a new product. Say I'm making a trail mix...would i need to use COO labeling for each component in that mix? From what I've ready since its making a new item then i would not have to. 

We make a lot of roasted nuts and trail mixes so i wanted to double check with other people who have had to deal with the same thing.

any input is helpful!

Thank you :) 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Country of manfacturing Country of Origin Labeling Country of Origin Labeling Country of Origin when two different countries Country of Origin on Packaging
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Country of manfacturing Country of Origin Labeling Country of Origin Labeling Country of Origin when two different countries Country of Origin on Packaging Country of Origin Change - Grace period? Moving to a different country in a food safety role Using COUNTRY in the product name on label Country of Origin on Fish with Substantial Transformation Lot Specific Country of Origin