What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Examples Needed for Manufacturing Audit Scope

Started by , Sep 12 2024 11:38 AM
3 Replies

Hello,   My audit scope was just changed can i please get some of examples of just Manufacturing

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Promoting Food Safety Culture: Tips and Examples? Gantt Chart for Certification Project: Examples Needed How should a near-miss procedure be established and implemented, and are there any examples available for guidance? Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement 2.7.4 Validation of pre-requisites - EXAMPLES
[Ad]

I think more information is needed.

Sorry for the glut of questions.... What are you making?

What category was it changed from and why?

Also what certification is this?

SGS SSC 22000

Changed from receiving, storing, assembly, packing and distribution

we manufacture cake fondant and frostings

Correction SGS FSSC 22000

Similar Discussion Topics
Promoting Food Safety Culture: Tips and Examples? Gantt Chart for Certification Project: Examples Needed How should a near-miss procedure be established and implemented, and are there any examples available for guidance? Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement 2.7.4 Validation of pre-requisites - EXAMPLES Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP Examples of Risks and Opportunities for Clause 4 Please Share Examples of Your Key Performance Indicator Programs