What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Packaging options for fruit juice

Started by , Sep 10 2024 04:25 PM
0 Reply

Hello,

I presently package fruit juice in a glass bottle with a snap top.  My glass is increasingly becoming harder to source in a style I like.

Where can I find out more about the process for placing the juice in a glass bottle with a plastic cap or metal cap while still ensuring the product remains shelf stable?

I have the ability to pasteurise similar to cans which would reduce the bottle neck in my processes which occurs now.  

Any insights to product packaging options and processing operations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Patricia

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hazards in Food Contact Packaging Migration test food Packaging What are the rules surrounding staples in tertiary packaging? What are the common challenges with PET-Aluminum-PE pouches for liquid packaging? Are Shorts Permitted Under BRC Standards for Packaging Facilities?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Hazards in Food Contact Packaging Migration test food Packaging What are the rules surrounding staples in tertiary packaging? What are the common challenges with PET-Aluminum-PE pouches for liquid packaging? Are Shorts Permitted Under BRC Standards for Packaging Facilities? How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Ensuring Reliability of PCR Plastic Film for Food Packaging Protective Clothing as per BRCGS Packaging Inclusion of Packaging VA in VA for Food Raw Materials, 5.4.2 ? Irradiated Packaging Material Compliance