What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Water Sampling

Started by , Yesterday, 10:57 AM
4 Replies

Hi, I have had a slight issue with High TVC and High coliforms in the sites water and its hit and miss where it is positive, please could you let me know how I can solve this, I have had the system flushed but I am still getting sporadic high out of spec results. thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Coverage for knobs, sensors, and electrical plugs to protect from water damage due to sanitation What food safety risks are associated with diluting room-temperature sauce with filtered water for sous vide cooking? How should the 4.6 IFS Broker requirement be implemented for outsourced water production? Legionella Risk Assessment in Water System For spill-proof bottles, is it acceptable to use them for liquids other than clear water, such as squash or cordial provided by the company?
[Ad]

My best guess is there are filters / mesh screens somewhere in the system. You would need to disassemble , clean or replace them reassemble, flush and test again

Did you test the main line coming into the facility???

Hi, Yes the water incoming has passed, I have been told as we use the local authorities water we do not have to use any sieve or filters, thanks

Hi ;)

The most common issue is the little sieve under the tap. Unscrew the sieve, remove lime scale, clean and sanitize. 

Check your schematic plan for dead legs, often sinks, and water pipes have a dead leg with stagnant water. Engineers team should be able to help. 

Recently I had issues with water fountain, filters been not replaced since 2016  :headhurts:

;) 

Attached Files

1 Like

Thanks for coming back I am going to take a look at all the taps tomorrow then speak tot he engineers, we have a lot of Hygiene pipes that are very rarely used so this could be the issue even though they get flushed out every weekend.

Ill come back with an update  :headhurts:

Similar Discussion Topics
Coverage for knobs, sensors, and electrical plugs to protect from water damage due to sanitation What food safety risks are associated with diluting room-temperature sauce with filtered water for sous vide cooking? How should the 4.6 IFS Broker requirement be implemented for outsourced water production? Legionella Risk Assessment in Water System For spill-proof bottles, is it acceptable to use them for liquids other than clear water, such as squash or cordial provided by the company? How to Address and Resolve Water Quality Issues in a Food Manufacturing Facility Annual Water Testing Drinking Water in the production area Bottle Water Manufacturing New Hire Safety Video BRCGS Ver 9 4.5.1 - Risk Assessment for Frequency of Analysis of Water Samples