What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food vs Pharma

Started by , Yesterday, 06:38 PM
1 Reply

Hi all,

Is anyone here in biopharma? Has anyone made a transition from food to pharma or vice versa? 

What are the similarities and pros/cons in these two industries? 

I'd love to hear what you guys think even if you have been in only either of them. 

Thank you for your input! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Meetings My Perspective on Food Safety: The Role of CEN European Standards how to approve the large couriers for Transport (food transit)? How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Different between food simulant in FDA and EU
[Ad]

I've actually been thinking of making this move.  There are a lot of bio-tech firms in the Bay Area, Ca and it seems a great amount are hiring, pay scales seem very broad.  I have a friend who works for a major BT firm and he transitioned from the healthcare industry.  Other than starting out at various off hours to build tenure they enjoy the work and through our discussions seems there are a lot of parallels from the food sector to BT.  

I am interested in this topic as well, might be some valued persuasion.  

Thanks for posting kconf!  

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Meetings My Perspective on Food Safety: The Role of CEN European Standards how to approve the large couriers for Transport (food transit)? How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Different between food simulant in FDA and EU What are some effective scoring methods and control measures for a raw material risk assessment in a food manufacturing facility? What food safety risks are associated with diluting room-temperature sauce with filtered water for sous vide cooking? Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging Under which food category does UHT milk fall? Food Facility Registration