What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IQF Fruit Xray Inspection

Started by , Yesterday, 08:32 PM
0 Reply

Hello everyone,

I am working on our foreign object inspection projection and I am buying a new xray. Do you know if there are any specific, industry standards for IQF fruit inspection in an xray?

Thank you for your help 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Used metal detector and new X-Ray Inspection machine What are the essential micro testing requirements for high-care fruit packing? Peracetic Acid minimum ppm that can be applied to fruit? Mention word Real fruit on candy label See Beyond Contaminants with X-Ray Inspection Technology
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Used metal detector and new X-Ray Inspection machine What are the essential micro testing requirements for high-care fruit packing? Peracetic Acid minimum ppm that can be applied to fruit? Mention word Real fruit on candy label See Beyond Contaminants with X-Ray Inspection Technology See Beyond Contaminants with X-Ray Inspection Technology See Beyond Contaminants with X-Ray Inspection Technology If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Outbound and Inbound Shipment Vehicle Inspection Acceptable Yeast and Mold limits for Fruit Fillings