What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Verification outputs

Started by , Today, 04:12 PM
4 Replies
Dears IFSQN members

i have a question if the verification process on prp,ccp,oprp show failer ..

What do I do?
Should I write a corrective action?

What are the verification outputs?

thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
UK verification tests on imported food Drivers License Verification for Shipping - Useful or Unnecessary? Recommended Products, Verification and Chemical Suppliers in Michigan CIP verification online Supplier Verification
[Ad]

Hello!

Welcome! I would need to know a bit more about your process. What are you producing? What was the nature of the failure?

If your prerequisite programs have failed, maybe they are not the right parameters.

If your CCP is failing, you will need to get someone in the calibrate the equipment to make sure what is being rejected need to be rejected. If it does have contamination, it is doing it's job.

I work in the food catering ....
Example if outcome of monthly site inspections/PRP are failure ....

should Deal with failure as non-conformity and take corrective action?

Yes, you should take corrective action.

this quote from iso 22000

Where verification is based on testing of end product samples or direct process samples and where
such test samples show nonconformity with the acceptable level of the food safety hazard (see 8.5.2.2),
the organization shall handle the affected lot(s) of product as potentially unsafe (see 8.9.4.3) and apply
corrective actions in accordance with 8.9.3.

Verification on prp ccp oprp are not mentioned...

Similar Discussion Topics
UK verification tests on imported food Drivers License Verification for Shipping - Useful or Unnecessary? Recommended Products, Verification and Chemical Suppliers in Michigan CIP verification online Supplier Verification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Training and Verification Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence