What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Commercial Sterility Test

Started by , Today, 03:17 AM
1 Reply

Hi,

God Morning.

Currently our testing for microbiological sample for LACF incubated in 10days at C35°C. Were doing a validation study reduce the number days of incubation period to 7days. Base on our result their is no significant different 10days and 7days incubation. This shorter incubation period will streamline testing processes without compromising the quality control of the product.

Asking if you have thoughts in this validation study.

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Temporary Repairs for commercial leaking roof Commercial Sterility Test of Canned Meats Use of commercial processing aid in manufacturing Commercial freezer for a restaurant Commercial Canning Expert
[Ad]

Hi Juna,

I normally use Tetra Pak Guidelines for Microbiological Evaluation of Commercially Sterile Products. The flow chart from the guidelines is shown below.

Tetrapak Flow Chart for Microbiological Test Procedure.png   508.63KB   0 downloads

The protocol prescribes incubating products at 30°C and 55°C (States optional but I always incubate at 55°C as well).

It is also a good idea to implement a system for early detection of severe failure - ATP test after 3 day’s incubation. This should be retained as normal following the sterility test.

You could also use ATP at 7 days if you are reducing incubation from 10 days.

You might find info in these topics useful.

Aseptic process validation

Standard for Sterility Test UHT

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Temporary Repairs for commercial leaking roof Commercial Sterility Test of Canned Meats Use of commercial processing aid in manufacturing Commercial freezer for a restaurant Commercial Canning Expert Labelling rules for non-commercial samples in Canada Can anybody provide me with some material/books regarding whole process of commercial canning? Recommendations for a food approved biodegradable dishwasher detergent for a commercial dishwasher What is the commercial name in USA for the young little Tuna? Commercial bakery food safety forms