What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are LED high bay lights suitable for use in plastic manufacturing facilities, and what factors should be considered in a risk assessment?

Started by , Aug 28 2024 09:07 AM
5 Replies

Good day this is the first time I am using this forum and I am looking forward to getting some feedback.  We are busy looking at changing our lights to be more effective in our factory.  I am busy doing a risk assessment and not finding much to go on. Has anyone considered LED High Bay lights and can they be used in our plastic manufacturing food industry?  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Risk assessment of service providers What are effective methods for sanitation of an RO system if high total plate count and pseudomonas aeruginosa are recurring issues? Addressing Significant Hazards Across Multiple Facilities: Best Approach? PET resins for manufacturing packaging in the food industry? How to Develop a Cleaning Schedule Based on Risk Assessment?
[Ad]

As long as they are shatterproof, why not?

1 Thank

We did the same and honestly they are so bright, it bothered me at first!  Lol....  Interfered with my naps....

1 Like1 Thank

No go on LED's for our facility. The frequency properties of LED's are deditermental to peoples health.

1 Thank

We did the same and honestly they are so bright, it bothered me at first!  Lol....  Interfered with my naps....

LOL... Wouldn't want to interfere with the staffs shift naps... :)

1 Like

LOL... Wouldn't want to interfere with the staffs shift naps... :)

pfft, not the whole staff.   Only I am allowed to sneak naps!   Lol....

Similar Discussion Topics
Risk assessment of service providers What are effective methods for sanitation of an RO system if high total plate count and pseudomonas aeruginosa are recurring issues? Addressing Significant Hazards Across Multiple Facilities: Best Approach? PET resins for manufacturing packaging in the food industry? How to Develop a Cleaning Schedule Based on Risk Assessment? Clarification on Physical Automation Systems in Co-Pack Facilities Acceptability of Marigold Gloves in Food Manufacturing? Guidance on Dairy Certification for Cold Storage Facilities Effects of High UHT Milk Packing Temperature Examples Needed for Manufacturing Audit Scope