What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sanitary Maintenance

Started by , Yesterday, 08:58 PM
2 Replies

What does that title "sanitary maintenance" mean to you?  We have a current program, but the new operations manager is not Canadian and doesn't see the value in really systems at all... We are audited for HACCP / GMP through SGS.... 

Because other similiar companies don't do what we do for programs, then I'm getting push back as to why we should.  

So curious if its just a matter of the wording we are using, so what does this wording mean to you? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sanitary condition How to handle the following FDA observation: Your plant was not constructed to facilitate maintenance and sanitary operations Food Safety with Hygienically Constructed Equipment Built to Sanitary Design Food Safety with Hygienically Constructed Equipment Built to Sanitary Design Food Safety with Hygienically Constructed Equipment Built to Sanitary Design
[Ad]

Sounds like a play on words to me, putting 2 hats into 1 job title as in sanitation and maintenance. Have not seen that title before. 

Hi WineSafe,

It would mean maintaining sanitary/hygienic conditions to me but it isn’t a phrase I have come across many times in 30 odd years in the food industry.

More details on your ‘sanitary maintenance’ program would be useful.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Sanitary condition How to handle the following FDA observation: Your plant was not constructed to facilitate maintenance and sanitary operations Food Safety with Hygienically Constructed Equipment Built to Sanitary Design Food Safety with Hygienically Constructed Equipment Built to Sanitary Design Food Safety with Hygienically Constructed Equipment Built to Sanitary Design SQF 11.2.5.7 - Sanitary Facilities and Employee Amenities in Pre-Operational Inspection Do we need to document daily sanitary checks? Meeting SQF 11.3.9 Requirements - Sanitary Facilities Sanitary Design Ideas - Permanent Guides on a Plastic Table Sanitary Drying Methods-Ribbon Blender