What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Audit company recommendation

Started by , Aug 21 2024 08:10 PM
6 Replies

We are looking for an SQF audit company to conduct SQF audit for a food ingredient .  Does anyone has any good recommendation for a reliable company?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Supplier Audit for Gummy Manufacturer Does a change in managing product design drawings affect the audit scope for a manufacturing plant? Will peeling or scratched paint on the floor affect a BRC audit? For spill-proof bottles, is it acceptable to use them for liquids other than clear water, such as squash or cordial provided by the company? FSSC 22000 V6 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 Audit non conformance
[Ad]

My company has used ASI Food Safety for our past couple SQF audits and they have been pretty reliable from what I've experienced. We are a food packaging company though, so haven't had to deal with the food ingredients side of things.

I like CICS - call Henreitta Comargo @Office US +1 (281) 292 8606

We use SCS Global for SQF and our Rainforest Alliance Certification. We have been happy with the communication lines for both certifications.

Thank you for the information, I will check them all out.

Have a pleasant weekend.

Hi Guys, which certification will you folks recommend, BRC or SQF?  

There are lots of conversations about this on the forum. Most people seem to get what their customers request or have. That's what we did...

That being said, the 4-month unannounced audit window for BRC kind of freaks me out, so I am glad we went with SQF! 

And it doesn't freak me out for preparedness, it is the need to be available for that stretch of time! (I get it, there is a sub, but it is not the same!)

Similar Discussion Topics
Supplier Audit for Gummy Manufacturer Does a change in managing product design drawings affect the audit scope for a manufacturing plant? Will peeling or scratched paint on the floor affect a BRC audit? For spill-proof bottles, is it acceptable to use them for liquids other than clear water, such as squash or cordial provided by the company? FSSC 22000 V6 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 Audit non conformance GMP audit Looking for recommendation of third-party subject matter X-ray-Metal Detector Does BRCGS Clause 3.11.4 Apply to Incidents Involving Products Excluded from Audit Scope? FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit