What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is a beard snood required for facial hair longer than 15mm in food manufacturing?

Started by , Aug 16 2024 08:58 AM
3 Replies

Please could you provide me proper clear regulation regarding beard snood, I am fully aware by I been told over 15mm facial hair beard snood required?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic Maximum level in food Do we include third party manufacturing products in our FSSC 22000 scope? Under Codex STAN 192-1995, which food category would a plant protein beverage fall into? VACCP and TACCP template required Is it possible to reduce the frequency of swabbing without compromising food safety?
[Ad]

Beard snoods are required to cover any facial hair (except eyebrows), even moustaches without beards. 

We require beard nets for any visible facial hair, we do not have a set measurement that is allowed. 

1 Like

I'm with lilabec.   If you have a five oclock shadow, you're wearing one.   Unless you're a lady and I don't have the cajones to ask....lol, but that was addressed in another thread.

3 Likes

Similar Discussion Topics
Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic Maximum level in food Do we include third party manufacturing products in our FSSC 22000 scope? Under Codex STAN 192-1995, which food category would a plant protein beverage fall into? VACCP and TACCP template required Is it possible to reduce the frequency of swabbing without compromising food safety? Is an egg packing room considered an open product area or an enclosed area in a food safety context? Food Fraud Example or Template Understanding Standards on Food Allergens: Protecting Consumers and Ensuring Safety Does a change in managing product design drawings affect the audit scope for a manufacturing plant? Under which food category does the manufacture of spice blends fall?