What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BAGs FACTORY

Started by , Today, 08:58 AM
3 Replies

Please could you provide me proper clear regulation regarding beard snood, I am fully aware by I been told over 15mm facial hair beard snood required?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Vacuum bags integrity checks Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Candy packaging issues with bags breaking? Different methods used to close bags of remnant ingredients?
[Ad]

Beard snoods are required to cover any facial hair (except eyebrows), even moustaches without beards. 

We require beard nets for any visible facial hair, we do not have a set measurement that is allowed. 

1 Like

I'm with lilabec.   If you have a five oclock shadow, you're wearing one.   Unless you're a lady and I don't have the cajones to ask....lol, but that was addressed in another thread.

Similar Discussion Topics
What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Vacuum bags integrity checks Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Candy packaging issues with bags breaking? Different methods used to close bags of remnant ingredients? Waste Management and removal of preprinted name bags Traceability of Plastic Bags Looking for a GFSI certified supplier of multi-wall paper bags in the US Metal Detection - Bulk Bags Whirl-pak sterile bags have a powdery, cloudy substance on the inside of the bag?