What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training Plans and Programs

Started by , Aug 15 2024 06:06 AM
2 Replies

Hello, 

We are currently having our FSSC Certification and one of the NC for Human Resources is the insufficient training programs in place. May I know for those who undergo this type of certification, what have you done to passed this Non compliance item?

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety lead auditor training HACCP vs PCQI Training Training maintenance GMP Is IFSQN HACCP Training Accredited by the International HACCP Alliance? Microbiological Testing Training
[Ad]

Not necessarily HR related. You have to have annual training records. What do you currently have for employee training? 

I have a task training checklist for new hires their supervisor fills out and updates as new skills are added, per department, so one for mixers, production line, sanitation, lab, etc, depending what the employee will be doing.    Also a training film they all watch as new hires, and a test they take after watching which I keep on file.  Then around new years every year they watch the video again, and take the test again.

I also have a training form that is like a general form, and any sort of training whatsoever that goes on, I fill one out and put it in the file.   For instance we have a company wide meeting the first Monday of every month, and I have everyone sign in with that form, and then list what we touched base on:   GMP's, changes to rules/production procedures, etc.

The more training you show, the happier your auditor will be.   Track everything that could even be considered training, and put it in that folder for your auditor.

2 Likes

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety lead auditor training HACCP vs PCQI Training Training maintenance GMP Is IFSQN HACCP Training Accredited by the International HACCP Alliance? Microbiological Testing Training Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Which Training for warehouse staff? 7.1.4 - Allergen Awareness Training Training and Verification HACCP and HARPC training