What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process

Started by , Aug 15 2024 02:29 AM
1 Reply

Hi, 

Does anyone have any example or template of the new additional requirements 'risk-based change management process' for FSSC 22000 V6? 

I've read through the guidance document, however, I am still puzzled how to write the 'risk-based' change management process for new equipment.

Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist FSSC 22k and Venturing into Gluten Free Do we include third party manufacturing products in our FSSC 22000 scope? FSSC 22000 V6.0 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 d) i FSSC 22000 V6 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 Audit non conformance
[Ad]

Hi Fychan,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

First of all, you need to assess the risk associated with new equipment and/or changes to existing equipment. The level of risk will determine the extent to which you need to manage the change.

For major changes such as new filling equipment it is likely that strict control of the process from purchasing, installation, commissioning, training, product trials, validation of product & shelf life and ongoing verification is required.

Whereas, a new pressure washer for cleaning cages in the yard will not require the same degree of scrutiny. This is what is meant by risk-based change management, it also means you focus resources on matters that are important to food safety and quality.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist FSSC 22k and Venturing into Gluten Free Do we include third party manufacturing products in our FSSC 22000 scope? FSSC 22000 V6.0 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 d) i FSSC 22000 V6 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 Audit non conformance FSSC lead auditor exam How Does FSSC 22000 Address Trade Products in Its Certification Scope? Seeking Guidance on SOPs or checklists for FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliance Allergen monitoring in FSSC 22000 version 6 Top 10 Non-Conformities FSSC 22000 V5.1 in 2023