• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted Today, 02:29 AM

Hi, 

Does anyone have any example or template of the new additional requirements 'risk-based change management process' for FSSC 22000 V6? 

I've read through the guidance document, however, I am still puzzled how to write the 'risk-based' change management process for new equipment.

Thanks.

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,338 posts
  • 1316 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 45 minutes ago

Hi Fychan,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

First of all, you need to assess the risk associated with new equipment and/or changes to existing equipment. The level of risk will determine the extent to which you need to manage the change.

For major changes such as new filling equipment it is likely that strict control of the process from purchasing, installation, commissioning, training, product trials, validation of product & shelf life and ongoing verification is required.

Whereas, a new pressure washer for cleaning cages in the yard will not require the same degree of scrutiny. This is what is meant by risk-based change management, it also means you focus resources on matters that are important to food safety and quality.

Kind regards,

Tony

Share this

6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users