• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 12 August 2024 - 08:55 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to finally be part of this great community :) so I thought I'd introduce myself to give you context on my formation and previous experience.

I'm a chemical engineer (Bachelor's degree, 2017) specialized in the food manufacturing industry (Associate of science, 2024) currently working in Québec, Canada. I'm currently studying an MBA which I think will give me a great perspective on the financial impacts 

My work experience is mostly in Product Development (6 years total) but I've been in charge of my current organization's Food Safety systems' design and management since 2021. I'd say my greatest achievement in terms of FS to this moment is bringing the company to a HACCP standard and achieving its certification not long ago.

I've worked in the confectionery and vegan products (spreads, RTE meals, and RTC fresh and frozen meals) so far but I'd like to keep learning about other products and processes! 

Anyways,

I'm very happy to be around and I hope we'll exchange a bunch of interesting information!

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,336 posts
  • 1316 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted Yesterday, 03:26 AM

Hi edusanros,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

Setanta

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,674 posts
  • 378 thanks
Excellent