What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello world!

Started by , Aug 12 2024 08:55 PM
2 Replies

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to finally be part of this great community :) so I thought I'd introduce myself to give you context on my formation and previous experience.

I'm a chemical engineer (Bachelor's degree, 2017) specialized in the food manufacturing industry (Associate of science, 2024) currently working in Québec, Canada. I'm currently studying an MBA which I think will give me a great perspective on the financial impacts 

My work experience is mostly in Product Development (6 years total) but I've been in charge of my current organization's Food Safety systems' design and management since 2021. I'd say my greatest achievement in terms of FS to this moment is bringing the company to a HACCP standard and achieving its certification not long ago.

I've worked in the confectionery and vegan products (spreads, RTE meals, and RTC fresh and frozen meals) so far but I'd like to keep learning about other products and processes! 

Anyways,

I'm very happy to be around and I hope we'll exchange a bunch of interesting information!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Where in the World? Hello world! World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Ethylene oxide regulation around the world Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day?
[Ad]

Hi edusanros,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hello and Welcome!

Similar Discussion Topics
Where in the World? Hello world! World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Ethylene oxide regulation around the world Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? New to QA world. But loving it. What have you done for world food safety day? What steps do I take to become a food safety auditor and what certifications are most recognised around the world to get trained in? Hello All - From the Pet Food World How to raise awareness of World Quality Day?