What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Documentation Requirements for BRCGS Non-Conformance Summary

Started by , Aug 08 2024 12:35 PM
4 Replies

Good Morning all,

When responding to BRCGS non-conf summary, do I have to have documents for all of the corrective actions? What if some are just implementation? For example, placing hooks near bathrooms to hang smocks. 

What documents are needed in general to be sent to the auditor when responding? 

Thank you for your time commenting! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Co-manufacturer Problems with Brands Not Giving Documentation Food Traceability & Mass Balance Documentation Food safety culture documentation Food Safety Culture Documentation Documentation needed to approve green unroasted Coffee supplier
[Ad]

I send pictures or if relevant an invoice as proof.

I send pictures or if relevant an invoice as proof.

This.   perhaps add the use of hooks to a policy / procedure and submit that as well

Pictures, and for SQF I would add the requirement to use them to an SOP.  Not sure if BRC is as excited about SOP's as SQF is.

I find everything related - so for some simple hooks, copy of receipt (paid) documented instructions to employees to put their smocks, etc on the hooks - procedures and once installed snap a picture and send all that for the Correction.

Similar Discussion Topics
Co-manufacturer Problems with Brands Not Giving Documentation Food Traceability & Mass Balance Documentation Food safety culture documentation Food Safety Culture Documentation Documentation needed to approve green unroasted Coffee supplier FSSC 22000 v 6 Food Safety Additional requirements documentation Lost 3 months of work updating documentation SQF Internal Audit Documentation question What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Changeover and documentation procedures requirements