What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Labels and Labelling Procedure

Started by , Aug 07 2024 10:57 AM
2 Replies

Dear Friends,

I have created a Labels & Labelling Procedure for one of the food processing company in order to comply with FDA regulations.

I have attached it to this message.

Labels & Labelling Procedure.docx   17.39KB   31 downloads

If you can give any comments or suggestions on this, it is really helpful!

Thanks,

Nala

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have experience in transitioning from export stamps to self-adhesive labels? Help with incorrect labels Outer Case Labels - Australia Form of ingredient to include on labels Allergen precautionary or warning labels
[Ad]

Not sure if it would be suitable for your facility but to make the procedure wider, maybe the steps to be taken if you are working private label can be added, when the label design is received from the customer.

Maybe the sources that is used by the Compliance Manager to validate the legal requirements of the label can also be added just as an information (in this case, the related CFR of FDA or if your products have specific labeling requirements)

Overall, it looks great!  :gleam:

1 Like1 Thank

Dear Falcony, 

Thank you for your comments!

Definitely I would add the points into the Procedure.

Best regards,

Nala

Not sure if it would be suitable for your facility but to make the procedure wider, maybe the steps to be taken if you are working private label can be added, when the label design is received from the customer.

Maybe the sources that is used by the Compliance Manager to validate the legal requirements of the label can also be added just as an information (in this case, the related CFR of FDA or if your products have specific labeling requirements)

Overall, it looks great!  :gleam:

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have experience in transitioning from export stamps to self-adhesive labels? Help with incorrect labels Outer Case Labels - Australia Form of ingredient to include on labels Allergen precautionary or warning labels Outer Case Labels- USA Labeling software for checking and verifying labels When a company changes name how quickly do we need to change labels? Weight declaration on food labels FDA Dietary Supplement Warning Labels