What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Letter of guarantee template

Started by , Aug 06 2024 07:26 PM
2 Replies

Hello, I would like to know where I could find templates for letter of guarantee to ensure suppliers' commitment to food safety and regulatory requirements and meet SQF requirements regarding supplier selection?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can you provide a template or example of a customer letter for a mock recall? Can someone provide a template for a GMP-food safety employee warning letter? Letter of Guarantee that meets CFIA requirements Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Generic RSPO letter given to vendors and customers
[Ad]

Hi Anne, right here! 

https://www.ifsqn.co...antee-template/

Great template.  I would advise to ask for a *continuing* guarantee, meaning one that does not expire after a certain length of time.  Otherwise, you will have to go back to the supplier and request the same, repeatedly.

Similar Discussion Topics
Can you provide a template or example of a customer letter for a mock recall? Can someone provide a template for a GMP-food safety employee warning letter? Letter of Guarantee that meets CFIA requirements Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Generic RSPO letter given to vendors and customers Template Letter for requesting supplier become GFSI certified FDA Warning Letter Evaluation and Response USFDA Letter - FSVP Recall Letter to Customer Food Safety Warranty Letter sample