• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 06 August 2024 - 03:24 PM

Good day all,

Looking some tips for FSSC 22000 Lead auditor exam. Could you please share any lead on this, looking some help for study materials,example questions and answer plz.

Thank you!

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,862 posts
  • 1172 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Home now on Martha's Vineyard Island/Republic of these United States

Posted 06 August 2024 - 06:05 PM

I took the FSSC training and passed the exam some years ago - I remember that day, it was in Orlando and all of a sudden the instructor says, ok, we are running ahead of time so let's do the exam now --- I almost flipped, no no no no - not now, no, let's do lunch, lets study, have a nice dinner, sleep and hit it in the morning - but no, we did an oral exam, it was wild, but everyone passed and then I proceeded to never get an FSSC assignment, but I was ready - instead all I got was SQF's.

This may be helpful to you - it's in PDF format...

https://pecb.com/pdf...ation-guide.pdf

All the Best,

All Rights Reserved,

Without Prejudice,

Glenn Oster.

Glenn Oster Consulting, LLC

Consulting on: SQF Food Safety System Development, Implementation & Certification

eConsultant Retainer | Internal Auditor Training | Corrective Action Avoidance | XRP & XLM

Vineyard Haven, Martha's Vineyard Island, Massachussetts

Republic of these United States (restored)

www.GCEMVI.XYZ | 774.563.6161 | glenn@glennoster.com

Timalsina10

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 06 August 2024 - 07:36 PM

Thank you!

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,410 posts
  • 1333 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 07 August 2024 - 03:18 AM

Hi Timalsina10,

The PECB Exam Preparation Guide whilst useful, is for ISO 22000. In preparation for the FSSC course/exam you should have sound knowledge of all the elements of the FSSC 22000 Certification Scheme:

1)  ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system requirements;

2)  ISO/TS 22002-1 Prerequisite programmes on food safety Part 1: Food manufacturing

3)  FSSC 22000 Additional requirements Version 6

It is also normally expected that you have a HACCP qualification to at least intermediate level or appropriate experience.

Contrary to the post above in order to qualify as a Lead Auditor, there is a mandatory requirement to take a written exam, which is in addition to the continuous assessment pass/fail criteria that forms part of the course. 

Specimen Examination Paper for FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Training posted below.

Attached File  pdfcoffee.com_fssc-specimen-exam-paper072019-3-pdf-free.pdf   166.08KB   20 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

Timalsina10

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 07 August 2024 - 05:16 PM

Thank you so much Tony,appreciated!