What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Best Practices for Handling and Serving Freshly Prepared Items at McDonald’s

Started by , Aug 06 2024 06:51 AM
9 Replies
I am employed at McDonald's, where it is common practice to allow the Filet-O-Fish and Angus patties to remain in the cabinet for a period after they have aged. Should you desire a freshly prepared burger please feel free to request it. During our training, we are instructed to prepare new chicken burger upon request. The same policy applies to fries; you may simply ask for freshly made fries without needing to specify a no-salt order.

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS Requirement: Testing Metal Detectable Items on All Metal Detectors? Do we really need a map of glass and brittle plastic items? Best Practices for Documenting and Managing a Magnet Trap in a Dry Powder Operation Software for Handling Customer Regulatory Document Requests Module 9 IPM best practices
[Ad]

That is actually really useful to know, thank you for sharing. Do you know if the same policy is applied to all the countries?

fries were horid yesterday (old and cold).   bummer.  

1 Like

There's nothing worse than getting old and cold fries when you're expecting them to be fresh and hot. Have you tried reaching out to the McDonald's location where this happened? Sometimes they can offer a replacement or  you can visit this website to get your refund  mcdtalks.com

There's nothing worse than getting old and cold fries when you're expecting them to be fresh and hot. Have you tried reaching out to the McDonald's location where this happened? Sometimes they can offer a replacement or you can visit this website to get your refund mcdtalks.com

Not this time. I have gone a little overboard in the past. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to call cold McD fries "crisco sticks" because that's what they tasted like.  They aren't so bad now, but McD fries at 10:35am are perfect!  Hit and miss the rest of the day, but I prefer when they are busy because you know they'll be fresher.  
I just wish they would sell onion rings.  A big mac with onion rings would be   :yikes:  :thumbup:.  Lit?  Fire?  I don't know what term kids are using these days and don't want to date myself with "rad." 

1 Like

I used to call cold McD fries "crisco sticks" because that's what they tasted like.  They aren't so bad now, but McD fries at 10:35am are perfect!  Hit and miss the rest of the day, but I prefer when they are busy because you know they'll be fresher.  
I just wish they would sell onion rings.  A big mac with onion rings would be   :yikes:  :thumbup:.  Lit?  Fire?  I don't know what term kids are using these days and don't want to date myself with "rad." 

bussin   its like they just make up words now.

1 Like

bussin   its like they just make up words now.

Like we didn't? Tubular? Gnarly? 

1 Like

you may simply ask for freshly made fries without needing to specify a no-salt order.

This is the kind of hard-hitting journalism I come to IFSQN for. :shades:  And I mean this sincerely, I really like these insights into the little inner-workings of large companies like MCDs

This is the kind of hard-hitting journalism I come to IFSQN for. :shades:  And I mean this sincerely, I really like these insights into the little inner-workings of large companies like MCDs

You can also get a quarter pounder "add lettuce, sub mac sauce" for a smaller and slightly less messy version of the big mac.  They don't charge you extra for lettuce or if you sub the mac sauce.  If you add mac sauce it's an extra charge so it depends on if you want the squirt of mustard/ketchup in the middle of your burger.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS Requirement: Testing Metal Detectable Items on All Metal Detectors? Do we really need a map of glass and brittle plastic items? Best Practices for Documenting and Managing a Magnet Trap in a Dry Powder Operation Software for Handling Customer Regulatory Document Requests Module 9 IPM best practices Packaging Art for Vanilla Flavored Items What is the rationale behind making sure items are not on top of lockers? Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices