What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP audit

Started by , Aug 02 2024 06:10 AM
4 Replies

We are wine industry and We do internal GMP audit monthly and we have scoring system,for example checklist contain a point of asking if the fly catchers are in working condition or not ..during audit only one fly catcher was found off and all of them

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Internal Audit - BRC Issue 9 What could be the root cause for a non-conformance related to scope determination and documentation in an ISO 22000 Stage 1 audit? Is air quality testing required for a facility using propylene glycol in chillers, and what are the considerations for an SQF audit? Can anyone recommend a reliable company to conduct an SQF audit for a food ingredient?
[Ad]

I think something is missing from this post. Did you have a question?

1 Like

Hey Radhika13,

Welcome to the forum. During a GMP audit it's important that

5 Likes

We are wine industry and We do internal GMP audit monthly and we have scoring system, for example checklist contain a point of asking if the fly catchers are in working condition or not ..during audit only one fly catcher was found off and all of them were in working condition then according to scoring system which have to give score under partially complied or not complied, I think this is unfair due to only one fly catcher we have rate it under not complied and in this case our every point will be partially complied....I'm confused? What should I do?  

I believe the question asked by the internal auditor should be "is it a non-conformance or not?", in some facilities or productions, even if one EFT is not working, it could lead to minor NC specially if the location of that EFT is crucial.

In my honest opinion even if one EFT is not working properly, that question should be marked as "non-complied" because a dis-functioned EFT could show/implement that the "pest control management system" is not efficient enough if that EFT was not re-placed/fixed as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Internal Audit - BRC Issue 9 What could be the root cause for a non-conformance related to scope determination and documentation in an ISO 22000 Stage 1 audit? Is air quality testing required for a facility using propylene glycol in chillers, and what are the considerations for an SQF audit? Can anyone recommend a reliable company to conduct an SQF audit for a food ingredient? Supplier Audit for Gummy Manufacturer Does a change in managing product design drawings affect the audit scope for a manufacturing plant? Will peeling or scratched paint on the floor affect a BRC audit? FSSC 22000 V6 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 Audit non conformance Does BRCGS Clause 3.11.4 Apply to Incidents Involving Products Excluded from Audit Scope?