Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 71 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 31 July 2024 - 05:26 PM

Hi, we just had our SQF audit and an NC given was this;   My question is how to incorporate the phys, chemical, and micro into this. We are a food contact packaging plant (deli waxed paper etc.) Please help!! I believe we have provided all the necessary info for our product.

FS-2350-01 Finished product specifications, The auditor reviewed the finished product specifications, FS-2350-01-A, for the interfolded which provides description description, intended use, shelf-life, raw materials used, packaging, handling of end products, and groups or users/consumers. The last update May 08, 2024. There is no description of the physical, chemical and microbiological properties of the finished products, and artwork requirements

Setanta

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,682 posts
  • 379 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading: historical fiction, fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Movies
    Gardening
    Birding

Posted 31 July 2024 - 05:38 PM

What was the wording of the non-conformance? Send us what they wrote and what section the NC was for.

Thanks!

-Setanta         

charbear

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 71 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 31 July 2024 - 06:06 PM

Hi Setanta! Sorry I didn't realize that was so grouped. I copied the auditor response the NC# is 2.3.2.8 SQF Code ed.9. What I have in bold and underlined is what we currently have. He wants a description of the chemical, physical and micro. I have no idea what that could be for food contact paper? Or how to word that in our product description. I feel it's overkill.

FS-2350-01 Finished product specifications, The auditor reviewed the finished product specifications, FS-2350-01-A, for the interfolded which provides description description, intended use, shelf-life, raw materials used, packaging, handling of end products, and groups or users/consumers. The last update May 08, 2024. There is no description of the physical, chemical and microbiological properties of the finished products, and artwork requirements

Share this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users