What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Finished Product Description in specifications

Started by , Jul 31 2024 05:26 PM
2 Replies

Hi, we just had our SQF audit and an NC given was this;   My question is how to incorporate the phys, chemical, and micro into this. We are a food contact packaging plant (deli waxed paper etc.) Please help!! I believe we have provided all the necessary info for our product.

FS-2350-01 Finished product specifications, The auditor reviewed the finished product specifications, FS-2350-01-A, for the interfolded which provides description description, intended use, shelf-life, raw materials used, packaging, handling of end products, and groups or users/consumers. The last update May 08, 2024. There is no description of the physical, chemical and microbiological properties of the finished products, and artwork requirements

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Leak over finished product APC limit in HPP finished juice & Spore specification in finished HPP juice Carrier Sent Finished Good Foodstuff on Trailer with 6.1 Poisons Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Tracing Finished Goods
[Ad]

What was the wording of the non-conformance? Send us what they wrote and what section the NC was for.

Thanks!

Hi Setanta! Sorry I didn't realize that was so grouped. I copied the auditor response the NC# is 2.3.2.8 SQF Code ed.9. What I have in bold and underlined is what we currently have. He wants a description of the chemical, physical and micro. I have no idea what that could be for food contact paper? Or how to word that in our product description. I feel it's overkill.

FS-2350-01 Finished product specifications, The auditor reviewed the finished product specifications, FS-2350-01-A, for the interfolded which provides description description, intended use, shelf-life, raw materials used, packaging, handling of end products, and groups or users/consumers. The last update May 08, 2024. There is no description of the physical, chemical and microbiological properties of the finished products, and artwork requirements

Similar Discussion Topics
Leak over finished product APC limit in HPP finished juice & Spore specification in finished HPP juice Carrier Sent Finished Good Foodstuff on Trailer with 6.1 Poisons Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Tracing Finished Goods BRCGS Finished Goods Traceability IFS 4.4.5 - determining the impact of services on finished products Microbiological Limits for Finished Product Testing FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test