What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What is the criteria for Buy America?

Started by , Jul 31 2024 01:30 PM
3 Replies

Does anyone have any information or guidelines to follow when it comes to being "Buy America" compliant in a food manufacturer.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Water testing criteria Microbiological criteria for Instant Noodle based on EU regulation CICS America for SQF auditing Microbiology Criteria Standard for Environmental Monitoring Program Criteria for Food Grade Packaging
[Ad]

Whose program is this?  I am unaware of it.

Is this about the Buy America Act (BAA)? 

Funny enough, the best guidance I found via a quick search is on the Canadian Trade Commission website.  :lol2:

https://www.tradecom....aspx?lang=eng 

Buy America, or Buy American is a so-called "law" that is for departments and agencies of the now bankrupt U.S. Corporation that directs the various agencies such as the treasury, FDA, Transportation, etc to give first preference to making purchases from US companies.

You will find due to the Chevron Doctrine that successfully was passed by SCOTUS and as the US is in process of transitioning back to the Republic of the United States and out from under the U.S. Corporation this program will no longer be a law.

There is a Made In America or American Made organization that provides manufacturers (including food) with graphic/logo to place on their products based on criteria of the organization.

Frankly, you don't need to join an organization, pay fees, etc to say on your label that your product is American Made, America sources etc. 

Our new product labels indicate that all contents are sourced from suppliers in the Republic of the United States, Manufactured in same and packaged in same.

I gotta tell ya, I am so proud that we are restoring our Republic!!!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Water testing criteria Microbiological criteria for Instant Noodle based on EU regulation CICS America for SQF auditing Microbiology Criteria Standard for Environmental Monitoring Program Criteria for Food Grade Packaging Microbiological criteria for surfaces in USA and EU? Microbiological Criteria for E.coli in Frozen Poultry South Africa ATP Swabbing Advice On Setting Pass Fail Criteria Microbiological criteria for dried plant based powders What criteria is required to create a no preservative claim?