Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 25 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted Yesterday, 12:18 AM

I'm trying to find a Human Rights Policy. We have a lot of information in our Employees Manual but I don't want to miss anything. The United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs) is really long and complicated so far.

Can someone send me in the right direction to get this completed without pulling my hair out? I'm not having any luck searching the internet.

CMMolenaar

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Netherlands
    Netherlands
  • Interests:Happily married to Petra since 2003, father of two girls and a boy.
    My favourite work related passtime is HARA.
    In my time off I study theology, enjoy reading, walking, baking and genealogical research.

Posted Yesterday, 02:29 PM

I suggest adopting the  amfori BSCI code of Conduct. Pelase see: amfori BSCI - amfori

ChristinaK

Weird but Fun

• IFSQN Member
  • 236 posts
  • 72 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Art, Games, Gardening, Costuming, Public Health, Composting (with the power of worms!)

Posted Yesterday, 03:32 PM

From my experience with SMETA, the ETI Base Code is pretty easy to understand. I attached the base code below. At 16 pages, it's a pretty quick read. Mostly refers to fair labor, but it can be a good starting point for you.

You can also look at large company's websites for their human rights statements or programs. Like Coke, Nestle, Lindt, etc.

Attached Files

-Christina

Spite can be a huge motivator for me to learn almost anything.

Thanked by 1 Member:

C_Custer

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 25 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted Yesterday, 04:47 PM

Thanks so much for your help. I was really struggling with this one!

G M

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 609 posts
  • 120 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted Yesterday, 04:52 PM

From my experience with SMETA, the ETI Base Code is pretty easy to understand. I attached the base code below. At 16 pages, it's a pretty quick read. Mostly refers to fair labor, but it can be a good starting point for you.

You can also look at large company's websites for their human rights statements or programs. Like Coke, Nestle, Lindt, etc.

ETI base code is what I would suggest as well.  It's relatively brief and easy to understand.

Share this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users