What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Human Rights Compliance

Started by , Yesterday, 12:18 AM
4 Replies

I'm trying to find a Human Rights Policy. We have a lot of information in our Employees Manual but I don't want to miss anything. The United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs) is really long and complicated so far.

Can someone send me in the right direction to get this completed without pulling my hair out? I'm not having any luck searching the internet.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can I produce pet food at a human food processing facility? What to you do when there are repetitive holds due to human error? BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule SOP for Human Blood Spillage in a food processing industry Is an associate walking on pallets a food safety or a human safety concern?
[Ad]

I suggest adopting the  amfori BSCI code of Conduct. Pelase see: amfori BSCI - amfori

From my experience with SMETA, the ETI Base Code is pretty easy to understand. I attached the base code below. At 16 pages, it's a pretty quick read. Mostly refers to fair labor, but it can be a good starting point for you.

You can also look at large company's websites for their human rights statements or programs. Like Coke, Nestle, Lindt, etc.

Attached Files

2 Likes1 Thank

Thanks so much for your help. I was really struggling with this one!

From my experience with SMETA, the ETI Base Code is pretty easy to understand. I attached the base code below. At 16 pages, it's a pretty quick read. Mostly refers to fair labor, but it can be a good starting point for you.

You can also look at large company's websites for their human rights statements or programs. Like Coke, Nestle, Lindt, etc.

ETI base code is what I would suggest as well.  It's relatively brief and easy to understand.

Similar Discussion Topics
Can I produce pet food at a human food processing facility? What to you do when there are repetitive holds due to human error? BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule SOP for Human Blood Spillage in a food processing industry Is an associate walking on pallets a food safety or a human safety concern? Can we do pet food and human food in the same facility? Use of human derived protein products in food preparation Root Cause cannot be human error Where packaging will have human contact is it required to be Aseptic? Human Food Manufacturing delving into Pet Food Manufacturing