What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Glass policy

Started by , Yesterday, 09:12 PM
2 Replies

Hi all,

What's your take on allowing glass Tupperware in a food manufacturing facility that has a separate Non-GMP lunchroom? The area has a fridge, microwave- with a glass plate already in it.  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 9.7.3.2 - Glass Inventory Tablets glass condition register Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Glass Registry BRCGS 4.9.3 Glass, brittle plastic, ceramics, and similar
[Ad]

The glass plate in a microwave it diffferent than the materials in a tupperware container - I'd say NO on the tupperware, anywhere where you can cut down on loose glass is a good thing.

In the lunchroom, I couldn't care less what the employees pack their lunches in.  Am I misreading the question as to what the concern could be for the facility here?

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 9.7.3.2 - Glass Inventory Tablets glass condition register Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Glass Registry BRCGS 4.9.3 Glass, brittle plastic, ceramics, and similar Glass Policy and SOP Glass and Hard plastic check Glass and Brittle Plastic Register Glass and Brittle Plastic Inventory (form) Do we need to add plastic cat trap to our Glass and Brittle Plastic controls?