What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SKINTX Gloves

Started by , Today, 02:41 PM
8 Replies

The joys of my job...

"Someone" wanted to save some money, and "someone" decided that any ol' nitrile gloves were just fine to use during my unannounced BRCGS audit window... so "someone" purchased SKINTX gloves from "a guy who supplies the dental offices around here" because they can get them cheaper and next-day.

Yes, I know all of the problems related to this, and yes, they will definitely be addressed with senior management.

ANYWAY... umm, I can't find anything about SKINTX.  Does anyone know anything about SKINTX?

Who actually manufactures these nitrile gloves?

Where I could possibly get any documentation on these gloves?

The only info I could find was digging around some websites that are selling them, and the information they have is laughable at best - up to and including the OCP logo from RoboCop on their catalog information (see attached).

HALP!

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Skintx is made by TGMedical   www.TGMedical.com

Your gloves may not be fully nitrile, they may be mixed - we will not buy these for food application.

Thanks Glenn.  

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at all if these contained any random non-nitrile materials, and like I said, a conversation will be had shortly regarding the future purchase of gloves.

Skintx is made by TGMedical   www.TGMedical.com

Your gloves may not be fully nitrile, they may be mixed - we will not buy these for food application.

That Robocop logo under "Military" on this random spec just made my morning, thanks for sharing lol!

1 Like

When the phrase, "I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!" happens in real life...

That Robocop logo under "Military" on this random spec just made my morning, thanks for sharing lol!

1 Like

I won't even open the webpage----my browser gave me the NOT PRIVATE warning

that's telling for me

Ummm, that's a Yikes from me

Good enough for dead bodies, but maybe not for live ones?  The recommended industries list made me raise an eyebrow.

Maybe Temu makes them !!!

Similar Discussion Topics