What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Structure of Regulatory Affairs Department

Started by , Today, 12:33 PM
3 Replies

How is the Regulatory Affairs department structured at your company? At mine, Regulatory falls within the Quality department, and I'm not sure that it is most effective there. Any input that anyone has would be very helpful, thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Organization structure Poll - Quality reporting structure / conflicts of interest Document Structure for Hazard Analysis Worksheet and CCP Decision Tree How to structure and create lot tags? Certification of suppliers for a three layer film structure for food products
[Ad]

Regulatory is the responsibility of the RISK department.

Which is going thru major changes now with CHEVRON Doctrine.

Keeping up with regulatory requirements comes not only from your regulatory authorities, but it's also a GFSI requirement.  As such, it's always fallen to the QA departments in the jobs I've held.

Whoever is the FSTL....

Similar Discussion Topics
Organization structure Poll - Quality reporting structure / conflicts of interest Document Structure for Hazard Analysis Worksheet and CCP Decision Tree How to structure and create lot tags? Certification of suppliers for a three layer film structure for food products Laminate Structure Clarification Need help with Building Structure Temporary structure & compliance during Covid-19 High Level Structure (HLS) ISO 22000:2018 SQF and organizational structure