What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Module 9 IPM best practices

Started by , Today, 12:07 PM
0 Reply

Good morning all,

I am working on getting the documentation set up for Primus' IPM Module 9 and was wondering if any of yall have advice or examples on how to set it up. We are an Apple Orchard and I was wondering if we could do a risk assessment on the spraying times (From my quick searches it looks like the majority of apple pollinators are active from 11-4pm instead of the 8-5pm timeframe primus uses). Additionally are there any practices you would recommend using for apples located in the Great Lakes area? I am trying to work with the Orchard Manager on this but would like to offer some solutions on my side, I know we use pheromones to inhibit reproduction and limit our spraying while we have our rented bees but I personally have not seen any other physical or mechanical pest prevention from the brief look over I did. 

Thank you,

Seathalos

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification BRCGS Module 13 FSMA HAVI voluntary module for BRCGS Packaging SQF Pest Control Module 10 How were you able to satisfy module 11, Lighting and light fittings 11.1.3
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification BRCGS Module 13 FSMA HAVI voluntary module for BRCGS Packaging SQF Pest Control Module 10 How were you able to satisfy module 11, Lighting and light fittings 11.1.3 Why does SQF start on Module 2? SQF 9. Module 11. Risk Analysis Query Checklist for Module 11 SQF 9.0 SQF FSC2 2.4.2 Module 18 - GAP SOP Template or ideas for Indoor Agricultural SQF Manufacturing Edition 8.1 - validation of Module 11 elements