What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Traceability & Mass Balance Documentation

Started by , Jul 05 2024 02:29 PM
1 Reply

I have created a supply chain traceability document and I wondering if there is a way to create a mass balance template as well? I haven't created a mass balance document before so I'm wondering if anyone has a template I can see for a foundational perspective. We have an audit upcoming and I want to ensure our documentation is accurate and up to date

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement?
[Ad]

Hey Elizabeth,

Great that you created a template. You can share your copy and am sure you will receive greater feedback based on your template. Most importantly, it has to be linked to your current ERP systems so that you are not creating dead files. Files that are not linked to your company's platforms. I faced same issues back in time when I used excel sheets that were not using our receiving, inventory, transfers and shipping / sales data. That was a nightmare as I had to manually complete it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Leo

Similar Discussion Topics
Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Food Defense