What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Nutritional Labelling US Market

Started by , Jul 03 2024 04:46 PM
2 Replies

Hi 

We manufacturer a powdered product, which requires some of the powdered product, mixed with water and heated up to create the finished product. (Similar to a gravy granule)

We are looking to export to the US

With regards to the nutritional values, do we declare the nutritional vales as per product sold per 100g (dry mix) or do we need to declare the finished product (as made up by the consumer)

Many Thanks in advance for your help

Martyn 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can an importer verify a nutritional facts table? Nutritional Panel vs. Supplement Panel Could you help me develop a testing protocol for the nutritional analysis of canned products? Nutritional Facts Question How to convert 100g Multi Column Nutritional Info
[Ad]

Per serving size by the customer 

1 Thank

You can do both, nutritional as a dry powder, (per 100g) then as it's been prepared by the customer to the instructions - i.e. qty per serve.

Similar Discussion Topics
How can an importer verify a nutritional facts table? Nutritional Panel vs. Supplement Panel Could you help me develop a testing protocol for the nutritional analysis of canned products? Nutritional Facts Question How to convert 100g Multi Column Nutritional Info Can QR Codes replace nutritional and ingredient statements? FDA- Updating Nutritional Facts Panels Nutritional facts of chicken juices extracted during oven cooking Nutritional values Use of QR Codes for Nutritional Labeling