What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Internal temperature of Steamed Dumpling

Started by , Jun 20 2024 08:44 PM
1 Reply

Hi,

We are a ready to eat dumpling manufacturing company. I have a question regarding the standard temperature in food quality. Like what internal temperature does the chicken dumpling and veggie dumpling has to reach while steaming before freezing it?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 3.4.1 - Internal Audit frequency - To Dispute or Not to Dispute Nonconformance? FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Frequency of Internal Audits ISO 22000 : 2018 Internal Audit Checklist Mandatory RCA for Internal Audit NCs?
[Ad]

Does "standard temperature in food quality"  = food safety / pathogen elimination / reduction.   Ill assume this - as quality is far more complicated.  

I have linked a USDA document that addresses using relative humidity in cooking process with time temperature tables.  of intrest to you may also be the discussion on BAKED dumplings.   

In the absence of regulatory or aother applicable data, the only way to determine minimum temps and times is conduct challenge / validation studies.    For instance, the document would indicate that the chicken portion is safe at 165 degrees.  However, I would not extrapilate that to the wrapper, etc unless you have data to support the claim.   

https://www.fsis.usd.../Appendix-A.pdf

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 3.4.1 - Internal Audit frequency - To Dispute or Not to Dispute Nonconformance? FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Frequency of Internal Audits ISO 22000 : 2018 Internal Audit Checklist Mandatory RCA for Internal Audit NCs? Internal audits FSSC v6.0 internal audit Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices