What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to download a purchased package?

Started by , Jun 19 2024 10:47 PM
1 Reply

Hello,

Purchased a package and have not received a link to download the package.

The link I was sent, via the receipt of purchase, sends me to the IFSQN site with no place to locate the package.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Purchased a new metal detector lately? FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package? Unable to download package Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling?
[Ad]

How long ago did you do it?  I signed up for a class and it took several hours for them to email me the link to it. 
They are in England, so I don't know if the time difference is a factor. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Purchased a new metal detector lately? FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package? Unable to download package Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Allergen package in a package storage Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased? Retail Package COA