What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Maintenance Policy

Started by , Jun 14 2024 06:31 PM
2 Replies

SQF 11.2.1.1 Food Manufacturing.  What is needed in a Maintenance Policy?  Would anyone be able to share an example?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Maintenance Shop Refrigerator Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? GMP rules for maintenance Maintenance team footwear in production areas of a low risk poultry processing plant
[Ad]

Hello,

I am not sure for what specifically SQF clause requires but I would include details on how maintenance work is carried out ( after production hours or segregated, preventive or reactive etc), who does it, any approved 3rd party contractor, checks after each maintenance or line clearance, considerations during maintenance etc. 

The SQF code should basically tell you what is needed.  I would also suggest going on the SQF site and downloading their guidance document on this section as well.  This will help guide you on this as well.

Similar Discussion Topics
Maintenance Shop Refrigerator Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? GMP rules for maintenance Maintenance team footwear in production areas of a low risk poultry processing plant Preventative Maintenance Program How to handle the following FDA observation: Your plant was not constructed to facilitate maintenance and sanitary operations Is a line clearance form for all maintenance work required? KPI Maintenance Form TS 22002-1 Section 8 Equipment suitability, cleaning and maintenance