• IFSQN Active
  • 12 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 13 June 2024 - 07:06 PM

Hello all,

We are a small company and trying to get GMP certified. 

I got couple of quotes but it has become hard to decide.

Could you pease help me what could be the geniune price for GMP certification and hourly rate?

Thanks

nwilson

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 134 posts
  • 57 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 13 June 2024 - 07:51 PM

Hard to base a price with general information.  I do consulting and my price is either per project or hourly.  If I do an hourly rate the actual rate depends on the scope of what is reasonably being asked to consult on.  Program writing is one rate, HACCP plans another, review or gap assessment, another rate, and so on.  I also breakdown all projected services in the agreement prior for visibility and acceptance.   

If can can provide more details I am sure this community can assist you further.  

:coffee:

QA@Foodsafety

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 12 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 13 June 2024 - 08:06 PM

Thank you Nwilson,

Its bakery producing muffines , cookies etc with 20 employess and 1 HACCP hpefully.

We want to have docuemntation and hourly price for consutancy.

Thanks

nwilson

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 134 posts
  • 57 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 13 June 2024 - 09:12 PM

I tried to send a personal message to give an overall general figure however you are not able to accept private messages (yet).  I am not providing services as this is a global forum and platform, however if you would like to discuss offline I am more than happy to do so.  

:coffee:

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,770 posts
  • 1157 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Just when I thought I was out - They pulled me back in!!!

Posted 13 June 2024 - 09:37 PM

Wow, really hard to answer, for instance we do full SQF system builds, cap improvement analysis, recommendations, etc etc and pricing is based on a project and not on hourly - it's actually better for the client and that way there are no $$ surprizes down the line - one price for everything even if a project takes us longer than we anticipated and then we advance bill for travel/travel related expenses as a lump sum and refund that which is not used as we find that a number of consultants will pad their expenses as profit center.

We don't handle GMP stand-alone builds and don't offer major consulting projects in Canada.  But if we did I would imagine for a small bakery with 1 HACCP plan it would be somewhere around $15,000-20,000/XRP or XLM  

Hope that helps.

Edited by SQFconsultant, 13 June 2024 - 09:41 PM.

All the Best,

All Rights Reserved,

Without Prejudice,

Glenn Oster.

CONSULTANT

https://t.me/MVIDigitalWarrior

Share this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users